Who we are
WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN is a consultancy specialising in business scouting, growth hacking and tire recycling. It was founded in 2014 at the Lake of Constance.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What Data Do We Collect?
WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN collects the following data:
- Name, Email Address and Phone Number
- Email Correspondence
- Financial Transactions with WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
boards or via email.
- Correspond via phone or email with WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How Will We Use Your Data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Emailing of News for the tyre Recycling industry.
- Marketing of offers and our products
- Maintenance of contacts
When WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Our WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN securely stores your data at its corporate address: Burchardstr. 25, 12103 Berlin, Germany.
Our WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN will keep your data for 20 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by from our system, unless we have ongoing correspondence and business with yourself whereby it is within our interest and appropriate to maintain your data.
WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
lf you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN.
lf you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at +4915126874623
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Linkedin, XING, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Youtube will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
How To Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies Of Other Websites
How To Contact Us
Call us at +4915126874623
Or write to us: email@example.com
How To Contact The Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that WOLFERSDORFF CONSULTING BERLIN has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the lnformation Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone Number: +4915126874623
Address: Burchardstr. 25, 12103 Berlin, Germany.